PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE
Covid-19: Poems from The Lockdown
In the UK, LOCKDOWN started on March 23rd, 2020, many weeks after China, and as the death tolls rose in Italy and Spain. There is a less clear picture in the federal USA; so many people there have taken it upon themselves to act, self-isolate, LOCKDOWN, to remain safe.
115 poets form 10 different countries share 146 poems from The Lockdown.
The anthology, published 12th April, 2020, is divided into nine chapters reflecting these unprecedented, global times. . (1) Social Distance (2) Inside (3) Virus (4) Wry (5) Art (6) Those Close (7) Socio Politco (8) This Spring (9) Nature
Our poets are: Aaluk Edwardson Abby DeSantis Alyssa Kreikemeier Amelia Bostic Amy Walker Andreas Fleps Anna Delamerced Anne Carly Abad Annmarie McQuee Anthony Mirarcki Barbara Reynolds Barbara Schwegman Bartholomew Bolander Benjamin Champagne Bethany Johnson Blakelee Harmon Brandon SC Brewer Brian M Falconer Bridget Noel Camille Hill Cary Barney Carol Flake Chapman Catherine (Lee) Felty Catherine Bull Christa Lubatkin Cigeng Zhang Cindy Lynn Brown Claire Taylor Conrad Spenser Clark Danielle Solo David Cleveland Diane Burrow Dori LaRue Emma Gibson Eric Machan Howd Felucia Zuniga Gemma Webster Geraldine Moorkens Byrne Hannah K Walizer Cook Heather Sanderson Heikki Huotari Helen Sheppard Henry Bladon Hugh Findlay Isabel Hinchcliffe Jacky T Jane Ellen Glasser Jenifern Finstrom John Pietaro Johnnie Clemens May Judit Katalin Hollos Julia Gordon-Bramer Justin Moir Kat Milberger Kayla Matheson Kim June Johnson Kohl Neal Kristen Corbisiero Kristin Kowalski Ferragut Kristina Moriconi Kurt Cole Eldsvig Laurie Rosen Laura Saint Martin Loretta Tobin M Zaman Maili Woods Majorie Moorhead Mari-Carmen Marin Mary K O'Melveny Maxine Nodel Megha Sood Michael Belmore Michael Hatchett Micki Blenkush Mike Dunne Mitzi Dorton MK Punky Monica Raymond Mysti Frost Nan Williamson Nancy Santos Natasha N. Deonarain Neetu Malik Nicole Hospital-Medina Nicole Williams Nida Sahar Pam Fox Paola Caronni Parul Bhargava Patricia Williams Peter Bruno Peter Pritzel Richard Glen Smith Rob Hardy Robert Eugene Rubino Robin Knight Roisin Boyle Samantha Smith Samantha Stone Sara Cupp Smith Shane Leavy Susan Manchin Susan Sanders Susana H Case Susana Molinolo and Pamela Yuen-Elkerbout Syble Heffernan Sylvia Freeman Tanya Fraser Tonia Kalouria Trevor Maynard Vox Pop Max Pax Wen Wen Lin Wendy Grossman Linda Stryker Susan Fleming Sophie Scolnik-Brower
1. Press contact Trevor Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The competition was administered, curated and published by Willowdown Books.
3. Trevor Maynard, UK based poet, writer and editor. He is owner/manager of Poetry, Review and Discuss Group, a major poetry group on LinkedIn (20,700 members). His latest poetry collections include THE PATH NOW KNOWN, GREY SUN, DARK MOON, and KEEP ON KEEPIN’ ON. Trevor is also the author of several plays. Further information at http://www.trevormaynard.com
4. The anthology, COVID-19: Poems from The Lockdown, will be published in paperback on or after 11th April, 2020, and will be available on Print on Demand through Amazon shortly.
5. Willowdown Books is also the published of The Poetic Bond series, now in its tenth year, and calling for submission for The Poetic Bond X www.thepoeticbond.com
END PRESS RELEASE